- AIGA responds to the Report from the Paediatric Surgery Advisory Group, May 2019
- AIGA responds to the Report from the Urology Clinical Committee, 2018
- Submission to the National Children’s Commissioner on Australia’s Obligations under the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
- AIGA Seminar “Genital Autonomy and the Rights of the Child – A Voice for the Voiceless”
- AIGA memberships open from today – the International Day for Genital Autonomy 2015
This enamel badge is a discreet conversation starter, ideal for everyday wear. The pin on this item goes easily through button holes and clothing and the butterfly clip holds the badge securely. Priced at AU$7 plus packaging and delivery of AU$1 to Australian and New Zealand addresses.