- AIGA launches new strategic plan
- Australian doctors flout COVID-19 elective surgery restrictions to perform medically unnecessary circumcisions
- AIGA responds to the Report from the Paediatric Surgery Advisory Group, May 2019
- AIGA responds to the Report from the Urology Clinical Committee, 2018
- Submission to the National Children’s Commissioner on Australia’s Obligations under the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
This enamel badge is a discreet conversation starter, ideal for everyday wear. The pin on this item goes easily through button holes and clothing and the butterfly clip holds the badge securely. Priced at AU$7 plus packaging and delivery of AU$1 to Australian and New Zealand addresses.